SUPER TRIPFAST Printed Sticker
6"×2.4" printed holo chrome vinyl sticker. Laminated for UV protection. Packaged individually in clear poly bags and secured via colorful topper tag with color-matched staples.
A fun parody of one of my all-time favorite games, Super Metroid.
- What Is TRIPFAST.jp?
- How Are TRIPFAST.jp Stickers Made?
- When Will a Design Be Restocked?
- How Can I Help?
- Shipping Fees
- When Will My Order Ship?
- Returns, Exchanges & Warranty
- Installation Tips
- How Long Will My Stickers Last?
- How Do I Clean My Sticker?
- Why No Clear Coat or Laminate?
- Does TRIPFAST.jp Offer Custom Work?
WHAT IS TRIPFAST.jp?
TRIPFAST.jp creates ultra-premium, hand-crafted, layered vinyl stickers.
With layered stickers, there's no printing involved; every sticker is created by painstakingly layering individual colors of vinyl film. This process requires a high level of attention to detail, patience, and careful consideration of materials. Many of the stickers offered here are the result of multiple hours of work.
These are not your average stickers!
HOW ARE TRIPFAST.jp STICKERS MADE?
All layered stickers from TRIPFAST.jp are made individually, by hand, from start to finish. From idea to sketch, sketch to vector, vector to cut, and cut to reality.
See how TRIPFAST.jp layered stickers are made! Watch in 4K for best experience.
First, I start with an idea or a concept that I want to convey. While I think about what I want to make, I will sketch ideas and compositions, and consider layer interactions and colors.
Once I have a general composition in mind, I'll work towards a useable sketch to help me begin creating digital assets. Creation of digital assets is usually a multi-stage process, taking a rough idea to dimensionally accurate vector image. From there, further refinement of the design to aide in processing of the cut material can require a very high level of attention to detail.
After a design is cut, excess material must be manually removed from the design. This process requires patience, as fine details do not always cut correctly, and can be damaged or accidentally removed if proper care is not taken.
In the last steps of the creation process, the processed layers must be stuck together; each processed layer is visually aligned and carefully applied in an optimized order to minimize possible bubbles and poor adhesion of laminations.
WHEN WILL A DESIGN BE RESTOCKED?
Due to the complex nature of the products offered, my obligation to a regular day job, and other responsibilities in life, it's not always possible to keep everything in stock. However, I do want to share my designs with as many people as I can, so every effort is made to keep products stocked when I can.
For the latest information on stock and upcoming products, stay tuned to the TRIPFAST.jp Instagram page.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Thanks for asking!
I really want nothing more than to make beautiful artwork for everyone to display proudly. Sadly I am indentured to a 40hr/wk day job to pay my bills (I'm sure you can relate). This really gets in the way of being able to commit the time required to complete complex designs.
That said, there are lots of ways that you can help TRIPFAST.jp grow and eventually become my primary work responsibility. Many options are completely free to you, and make a massively positive impact.
- Share TRIPFAST.jp posts and stories on your feeds or with your friends.
- Tell your friends about the brand, and encourage them to check it out.
- Comment on social media postings about what you'd like to see in the future.
- Make a purchase on the TRIPFAST.jp web store.
- Become a Patron.
My appreciation for your consideration cannot be overstated!
Because of the higher-than-average value of the items that I offer, it is important to ensure the highest rate of successful delivery as is possible. In that light, all orders ship with tracking numbers via priority mail. This means:
- Your order is far less likely to go missing during transit.
- You can stay up-to-date with the location and estimated arrival date of your order.
- I can ship your order in something other than an envelope.
For all of these reasons, I choose to only offer priority shipping methods. The consequence of this is slightly expensive shipping rates. In return, you receive many benefits in addition to the above:
- All orders ship in crush-resistant, heavy duty cardboard boxes (yes, an actual box).
- All boxes are lined with soft and supportive charcoal colored foam to keep your stickers in pristine condition.
- All orders receive a hand-signed and personalized thank you note (I'll even respond to any notes you leave with your order!)
- All orders include two glossy business cards to share with your friends or post on the local coffee shop bulletin board.
- All orders include a rigid Lidco squeegee for sticker application.
- Finally, all shipments are secured with signature TRIPFAST.jp packing tape to ensure your order arrives safe and secure.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Most products available from TRIPFAST.jp are crafted to order. As such, there are many variables that will affect delivery times; in most cases, orders ship within 3-5 days of being placed, but fulfillment may take up to two weeks depending on volume of sales and complexity of the designs on offer. Most USA domestic orders arrive 2-5 days after shipping, and international orders can be expected 10-21 days after shipping. Please keep in mind that all TRIPFAST.jp operations - including design, social media, and production of goods - are handled entirely by one person who also works a regular day job. Your patience and consideration is appreciated. If you have a question about your order please drop me a line or find TRIPFAST.jp on Instagram.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & WARRANTY
Every effort is made to ensure that you receive a high-quality product that you will be proud to display. However, it is also important that I protect the time and effort that I invest in the products I offer. Therefore, please note:
- TRIPFAST.jp does not offer refunds or replacements for any reason once a sticker has been removed from its backing paper.
- Due to the nature of the products sold by TRIPFAST.jp and their handmade method of creation, all sales are final, without warranty express or implied.
- TRIPFAST.jp accepts no responsibility for damages, inconveniences, or losses before, during, or after install and removal of TRIPFAST.jp products.
I want you to be happy with your order. So, please, if you have a question or concern about your order, send me an email or direct message TRIPFAST.jp on Instagram.
- When used in automotive applications, stickers should only be installed on uncoated glass surfaces to minimize the chances of damage to the substrate and ease of future removal.
- Application surface should be completely free of all coatings, waxes, glazes, oils, and other contaminates for best results.
- Only apply stickers to cool surfaces out of direct sunlight.
- Apply stickers to surfaces with the aide of a rigid straight-edge using moderate pressure. Keep the transfer tape cover on the sticker to act as a protective barrier during this process.
- Wet application is possible, but may compromise adhesive characteristics on specialty films, and is therefore not recommended.
HOW LONG WILL MY STICKERS LAST?
As with all vinyl films - including the materials used in TRIPFAST.jp products - exposure to intense UV light and harsh weather will result in accelerated degradation of product integrity. Product lifespan ratings are not precise or guaranteed and will vary based on environment.
- Holographic, holo, flake, sparkle, sequin, oil slick, reflex, color flip, metallic, chrome, and all other specialty-finish films (anything other than a basic solid color) will lose their luster faster than basic solid colors, but are rated by the film manufacturer at 3-5 years outdoor lifespan.
- Fluorescent films are rated by the film manufacturer at 6 months outdoor lifespan, meaning they will lose their fluorescent impact in that time frame, but should retain most of their base color for 3-5 years.
- Most other films (basic colors) used in TRIPFAST.jp products have been rated by the film manufacturer at 5 years outdoor lifespan.
- Most film manufacturers claim unlimited indoor (protected from UV exposure and extreme temperatures) lifespan, but results will vary.
To maximize the lifespan of decals:
- Minimize their exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Minimize their exposure to UV rays (the sun wants us all dead).
- It is recommended that decals are applied only to cool, clean surfaces that are not frequently exposed to the above mentioned conditions.
- Use of detergents, cleaners, soaps, and other chemicals should be done with care and caution to prevent delamination, scratching, flaking, peeling, discoloration, fading, and other premature signs of wear.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY STICKER?
Your layered sticker is somewhat delicate, and not all soaps and cleaners are the same. Please carefully select the chemicals that come into contact with your sticker. TRIPFAST.jp takes no responsibility for damages that may occur due to improper care or exposure to any substance regardless of the recommendations made below.
- DO NOT SCRUB THE STICKER. You are likely to cause irreversible damage to a layered design by scrubbing it with a brush, sponge, cloth, or any other material.
- DO NOT DIRECTLY POWER WASH THE STICKER. The force of water may be high enough to delaminate smaller details.
- Instead of scrubbing or forcefully spraying, use a soft cotton terry towel and light dabbing motion with plenty of cleaning fluid to gently agitate surface dirt.
- Wash only when sticker and surface are cool and shaded from the sun.
- It is recommended that you use a soap that is non-caustic, ph-neutral, wax-free, silicone-free, and clean-rinsing. High quality automotive soaps targeted at protecting existing waxes and coatings are likely to work well.
- Dilute the soap aggressively - you don't need much soap to clean vinyl and polyester films.
- Do not allow soap to dry on any sticker.
- For finely detailed stickers, a very fine soft brush may be useful for reaching stubborn spots. Cotton swabs work well too, but cotton fibers may get trapped under corners and fine detail. Be careful around fine detail as it is possible to delaminate layers and specialty films.
- Dry the sticker with a lint-free cloth using a very gentle dabbing motion - DO NOT SCRUB OR WIPE. While microfiber is a good choice for paint and glass, it isn't a good choice for layered stickers - the small fibers get trapped under corners and fine detail. A simple terry cloth or cotton towel works great.
I personally use the following products to clean layered stickers on my vehicle during normal car washing.
- Wizard's Wash concentrate, 4tsp/3gal
- Chemical Guys chenille microfiber mitt (gently pressed repeatedly onto the stickers until clean and shiny, rinsed thoroughly once clean)
- Chemical Guys standard orange microfiber towel (while I don't recommend that you use microfiber to dry, these towels have a low-pile, "non-fluffy" side that is effective and relatively safe for gently dabbing onto layered stickers in my experience.)
WHY NO CLEAR COAT OR LAMINATE?
I've looked high and low, near and far, searching for the perfect solution to protect layered stickers. I wish that there were a perfect solution that would allow me to warranty stickers for any amount of time, or help the stickers last for longer in severe weather and under harsh sun exposure.
Unfortunately, there is no such perfect solution. I've tried resins, urethanes, laminates, and everything in between. Every single solution falls short and compromises the end-product.
- Resins are toxic to work with and require dedicated processing methods for good results, but they will yellow, crack, and warp over time.
- The same types of issues occur with urethanes as well.
- Both resin and urethane completely compromise the finish (matte/gloss/satin) and alter colors.
- Laminates look awful because they trap air when the surface isn't perfectly flat, which layered stickers are not - there is no way around this that I am aware of.
- Ceramic coatings are popular for preserving car wraps, but an essential step of proper application of all ceramic coatings is buffing; this is not possible with layered designs.
Spray-on vinyl protectants may assist in extending the life of stickers, but these products are not endorsed, recommended, or tested by TRIPFAST.jp. As stated in the "How do I clean my sticker?" section of this FAQ, TRIPFAST.jp assumes no responsibility for damages that may occur due to the usage of any chemical, treatment, product, or material in conjunction with TRIPFAST.jp products.
DOES TRIPFAST OFFER CUSTOM WORK?
It depends on the nature of your project. If you'd like to discuss it, bring lots of money send me a message.